2015 YEAR IN REVIEW
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE EVERYONE!!! For the last day of the year, I scoured through my Instagram, Facebook and Google photo drive to try to jog my memory on all the events that happened this year. Well 2015, lets just say you were a total mother effer of a year. You filled my life with monstrous highs and equally tough lows.
I’m thankful for everything that’s happened this year because I’m a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. But not going to lie, I’m going to be quite happy to bid you adieu 2015 and start fresh for 2016!
Below are 2015's notable memories:
1. Unforgettable Turks & Caicos family trip (Jan)
2. Uncle Tetsu opened up near my condo… and I developed an unhealthy relationship with the cheesecake (March)
3. Best friend passed away (March)
4. Left a job where I made some amazing friends and had some unforgettable memories (May 15)
5. Took a month off - AMAZING! Visited Newfoundland to visit the Newfie Nuggets (May)
6. Went to Kelowna, BC for Dan’s sister’s wedding (May)
7. Started a new job (June 15)
8. Went on a trip BY MYSELF - this is significant as I’ve never done this before. I was going to SF for training so I flew in earlier for the weekend. I rented an Airbnb which I’ve never done before, and spent 2 days exploring the city on my own (June)
9. TURNED 30! Dan threw me a birthday party that featured a teepee (July)
10. Got married - Chinese banquet and the White wedding! (August)
11. Got Bells Palsy - half my face became paralyzed. I’m convinced it was stress induced. Advice: never start a new job and also get married at the same time (Sept)
12. Digital perm - NO REGRETS! I know perms can seem like a recipe for disaster but ever since I got one, people have complimented me on my perma beachy waves look (Sept)
13. Frankly turned TWO YEARS OLD (Oct)
14. Mother/Daughter trip to Montreal (October) - my mom +aunts + cousins. THE BEST! (Oct)
15. Took a web dev course and learned how to make a website (Sep-Dec)
16. Met my fashion icon and ultimate hero boss lady - Jenna Lyons. SAT ON HER LAP like it was no big deal (Nov)
17. Impromptu trip to NYC to visit my girlfriends and visit the NYC office (Dec)
And with that - I say GOODNIGHT 2015!